Note: This is part of the developer docs and is considered custom code.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for custom code at this time as we do not have the additional resources that would be necessary to provide support for custom code.
If you need assistance with this, please reach out to our list of consultants for further assistance:
wp rcp memberships command allows you to get and create membership records.
- --id=<membership_id>: Optional. A specific membership ID to retrieve.
- --email=<customer_email>: Optional. Retrieve the memberships for the customer with this email address.
- --create=<number>: Optional. Specify the number of new membership records to create. Default 30.
- --range=<number>: Optional. The range (in the number of days) to use for the creation period in new memberships. Default 30.
- --status=<membership_status>: Optional. The status (active, pending, expired, canceled) to use for new memberships. The default is a random selection of all statuses.
- --level=<membership_level_id>: Optional. The ID of the membership level to assign to new memberships. The default is a random one for each membership.
Note: Creating memberships also creates corresponding user accounts, customer records, and payment records.
Get a specific membership record by ID:
wp rcp memberships --id=206
Create 2 "active" memberships, randomly created over the last 180 days:
wp rcp memberships --create=2 --range=180 --status=active