Note: This is part of the developer docs and is considered custom code.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for custom code at this time as we do not have the additional resources that would be necessary to provide support for custom code.
If you need assistance with this, please reach out to our list of consultants for further assistance:
Query for discount codes.
- $args (array) - Array of arguments, all of which are optional:
- $id (int) - A discount ID to only return that discount. Default empty.
- $id__in (array) - An array of discount IDs. Default empty.
- $id__not_in (array) - An array of discount IDs to exclude from the results. Default empty.
- $name (string) - The name of a discount code.
- $amount (int|float|string) - Filter by the discounted amount.
- $unit (string) - Filter by unit ("percentage" or "flat").
- $code (string) - Filter by discount code.
- $status (string) - Filter by discount status ("active" or "disabled").
- $one_time (int) - Set to `1` to only retrieve one-time discounts. Set to `0` to only retrieve recurring discounts. Omit to retrieve all.
- $expiration_query (array) - Filter by expiration date. See WP_Date_Query for supported formats. Default empty.
- $date_created_query (array) - Filter by the date the discount code was created. See WP_Date_Query for supported formats. Default empty.
- $date_modified_query (array) - Filter by the date the discount code was last modified. See WP_Date_Query for supported formats. Default empty.
- $count (bool) - True to return the number of results, false to return an array of RCP_Discount objects. Default false.
- $fields (array) - Array of fields to return. Accepts any known column names or empty to return RCP_Discount objects. Default empty.
- $number (int) - The number of results to retrieve. Default 20.
- $offset (int) - Number of discounts to offset the query. Default 0.
- $orderby (string) - Column to order results by. Accepts `id`, `name`, `code`, `use_count`, `max_uses`, `status`, `expiration`, `date_created`, and `date_modified`. Default `id`.
- $order (string) - How to order results. Accepts `ASC` and `DESC`. Default `DESC`.
- $search (string) - Search term(s) to retrieve matching discounts for. This searches the "name", "description", and "code" columns. Default empty.
- (array) An array of RCP_Discount objects if results are found. Empty array if no results are found.
Introduced: Version 3.3.
Retrieve up to 100 active discount codes.
$discounts = rcp_get_discounts( array( 'status' => 'active', 'number' => 100 ) );
Retrieve the ID numbers of discounts that expire between January 1st, 2000, and December 31st of the current year.
$discounts = rcp_get_discounts( array( 'expiration_query' => array( 'after' => '2000-01-01 00:00:00', 'before' => date( 'Y-12-31 23:59:59' ), 'inclusive' => true ), 'fields' => 'id' ) );