Note: This is part of the developer docs and is considered custom code.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for custom code at this time as we do not have the additional resources that would be necessary to provide support for custom code.
If you need assistance with this, please reach out to our list of consultants for further assistance:
Modifies the arguments used for creating a new subscription in Stripe.
- $args (array) - Default arguments. Includes:
- plan (string) - ID of the Stripe plan.
- prorate (bool) - Whether to credit for unused time. False recommended, as Restrict Content Pro handles proration internally.
- metadata (array)
- rcp_subscription_level_id (int) - ID of the subscription level the user is signing up for.
- rcp_member_id (int) - ID of the user.
- coupon (string) - Only supplied if a discount code is being used.
- trial_end (int) - Timestamp indicating the end of the trial period. As of RCP 3.2, all initial payments are done via a one-time transaction. RCP then uses the trial_end parameter to indicate the start of the subscription (essentially the date of the next/first renewal payment).
- $stripe_gateway (RCP_Payment_Gateway_Stripe) - Instance of the RCP_Payment_Gateway_Stripe object.