Update an existing discount.
- $discount_id (int) - ID of the discount to update.
- $args (array) - Arguments to update. Only include the values you are changing.
- $name (string) - Name of the discount.
- $description (string) - Description of the discount.
- $amount (int|float) - Amount to discount.
- $unit (string) - Type of discount - either
%to indicate a percentage discount, or
flatto indicate a flat discount amount. This is used with $amount to build the full discount amount. Default
- $code (string) - The code used during registration to apply this discount.
- $use_count (int) - Number of times the discount has been used so far.
- $max_uses (int) - Maximum number of times the discount may be used. 0 indicates unlimited.
- $status (string) - Status of the discount. Either
activeto indicate the discount may be used, or
disabledto indicate the discount may not be used.
- $expiration (string) - MySQL date representing when the discount expires. It may no longer be used after this date. Leave blank to never expire.
- $membership_level_ids (array) - Array of membership IDs this discount may be used for. Leave blank to allow on all membership levels.
- $one_time (int) -
0to create a recurring discount that applies to all payments in a membership, or
1to create a one-time discount that only applies to the first payment.
- (bool) - True if the discount was updated successfully.
- (WP_Error) - WP_Error object on failure.
Version added: 3.3
Update discount code #3 to change the status to "disabled".
$updated = rcp_update_discount( 3, array( 'status' => 'disabled' ) );