Note: This is part of the developer docs and is considered custom code.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for custom code at this time as we do not have the additional resources that would be necessary to provide support for custom code.
If you need assistance with this, please reach out to our list of consultants for further assistance:
This function is deprecated. Use rcp_get_memberships() instead.
This function can be used to return an array of user objects for members with a subscription record.
- $status (string) (optional) - Get members that have this status. Possible values include: active (default), expired, canceled, pending, free.
- $subscription (null | int) (optional) - The ID number of a subscription level to get members of, or set as null to not limit the results to a specific subscription level. Default is null.
- $offset (int) (optional) - Number of results to skip for pagination. Default is 0.
- $number (int) (optional) - Total number of users to retrieve. Default is 999999 (a really big number to get all results).
- $order (string) (optional) - The order in which to display the results (ASC or DESC). Default is DESC.
- $recurring (null | int) (optional) - Whether or not to filter by recurring or non-recurring members. Leave as null (default) to not include any such filters. Set to 1 to only include non-recurring members. Set to 2 to only include recurring members.
- $search (string) (optional) - Text entered here will be used to search users by email address, URL, ID, username, or display_name. Default is an empty string.
arrayof WP_User objects.
falseif no results are found.