Note: This is part of the developer docs and is considered custom code.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for custom code at this time as we do not have the additional resources that would be necessary to provide support for custom code.
If you need assistance with this, please reach out to our list of consultants for further assistance:
Filters whether or not a user is able to update their billing card using the [rcp_update_card] shortcode. This will return true by default if one of the following applies:
- The user has made a payment with Stripe and has their payment profile ID filled out (starting with cus_).
- Or, the user has paid with PayPal and has their payment profile ID filled out (starting with I-), and you have your PayPal API keys entered in the settings.
- Or, the user has paid with Authorize.net and has their payment profile ID filled out (starting with anet_), and you have your Authorize.net API keys entered in the settings.
- $can_update_card (bool) - Whether or not the user is able to update his or her card details.
- $user_id (int) - ID of the user being checked.