The BackupBuddy -> Diagnostics page (formerly the "Server Tools" page before BackupBuddy 18.104.22.168) allows you to view helpful information and tools including:
- (Server) -> Server configuration details, security information, server paths, etc.
- (Database) -> Database information as well as tables excluded from backups
- (Size Maps) -> Your site's files in either a graphical format or a listing (with notes about exclusions from backups)
- (Cron) -> Additional site tools for managing CRON schedules
- (Recent Actions) -> Information on "Recent Backups", "Recent Restores", and "Recent Remote Sends/File Transfers"
- (Activity History) -> Information on actions within BackupBuddy recently ran on your site and details about each. Formerly the "Recent Activity" tab within the BackupBuddy -> Settings page
- (Malware Scan) -> BackupBuddy features a Malware Scan powered by Sucuri (formerly on the BackupBuddy -> Malware page)
- (Logs/Other) -> BackupBuddy version history and Housekeeping & Troubleshooting tools
Accessing the "Diagnostics" page can be done by locating the "Diagnostics" menu item within the main BackupBuddy menu (BackupBuddy -> Diagnostics):