The Image Module can be used to add a static image to your Layout.
Adding an Image Module
To add an Image Module to your Layout, click Add Module and select the Image Module from the list of available Modules.
Image Module Settings
Once the Image Module has been selected and added to the Layout, the Modify Image Module Settings box will appear. Customize the settings of the Image Module by selecting from the following options.
Available Image Module settings include:
- Name - To help identify widget locations
- Upload Image - Choose the location of your image file
- Height - “Automatic,” “Use a height that preserves the image’s aspect ratio” or “Manual, select a height manually” (to set your own image height)
- Link URL - Where the image will link
- Sidebars - Widget areas to the left, right or on both sides of the image
- Style - **Varies by child theme** - If the active child theme (theme design) provides Alternate Module Style options for this module, select the desired style.
Click the Save button to save the Navigation Module Settings. You'll now see the Navigation Module added to your Layout, denoting the type of navigation used by the Module.
Full Window and No Spacing Image Module Styles
Some Builder 4.0+ child themes support Full Window and No Spacing Image Module Styles.
- Full Window Image Module Style - adds a full-width image to the Layout
- No Spacing Image Module Style - inserts an image without padding
Generic CSS Class