How to Enable Classic Mode
- Navigate to the BackupBuddy Settings page.
- Select the Advanced Settings / Troubleshooting tab at the top.
- Scroll down to the "Technical & Server Compatibility" section.
- Find the setting "Default global backup mode" and change the selected value to 'Classic'.
- Save the settings at the bottom of the page.
- Please note, 'Classic' mode is designed to help with manual traditional backups when the default of 'Modern' mode doesn't seem to work. 'Classic' mode will not help with schedules and/or remote sends.