- Support Hours - Support hours are 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday, Central Time (1 pm - 11 pm GMT).While support is only guaranteed during these times, our Help Center is open 24 hours a day for answers to common troubleshooting questions. Check out the current iThemes local day and time
- Response Times - Our staff reply to tickets in the order they are received, and we try to answer each ticket within one business day.
Please keep in mind, when you reply to your own ticket before a staff member answers, it moves the ticket to the top of the list and will delay a response.
- Help Center - A quick search of the Help Center can save time entering a ticket (and if you searched for a solution and didn't find it, let us know! We are always adding new documentation, and your suggestions help us help you.)
- Priority Tickets - While every ticket will be answered, we give top priority to any tickets that involve bugs in code, as this allows our development team to quickly work on a fix for everyone using the product involved.
- Scope of Support - We will do our best to help troubleshoot and diagnose anything causing an issue with your use of an iThemes product. However, we are unable to repair other third-party plugins or themes that may be interfering. If there's a hosting issue, we are always happy to provide best practice guidelines you can pass along to your host in order to ensure our products work on your chosen host.
- Things We Need - The link to your site, as well as any plugin error logs, server error logs, and screenshots you may have. The plugin or theme version number is important as well. Including those things in your ticket from the beginning will help ensure a faster, more accurate response.
- Questions per Ticket - If you happen to have multiple questions, please ask one per ticket so that we can track each issue individually.
- Be Excellent to Each Other - There are few things more frustrating than something technical not working how you expect, and our staff understand that and are here to help you. Polite courtesy from both sides is our goal (we won't use derogatory or vulgar language, or spam you, and ask that you refrain from the same.)
Have more questions? Submit a request